Our health assessment test kit is a DNA-based test which analyzes over 125 different genetic markers and was designed to empower individuals to improve their health and well-being by personalizing actionable nutrition, exercise and lifestyle recommendations tailored to their unique genetic makeup. The test looks at the propensity for certain nutritional deficiencies and intolerances/sensitivities, and can help identify diets and fitness programs that may work best for optimal health and preventing disease.
Simple and Clean
From a simple, non-invasive cheek swab, Our test kit is able to detect over 125 genetic markers selected based on their reported associations with various clinical outcomes related to diet, detoxification, heart health, hormonal health, mental wellness, obesity risk, physical fitness, and specific nutrient needs.
Test categories include:
- Diet (e.g. impacts of fat – saturated, polyunsaturated, omegas 3/6, etc; whole grains vs. simple
carbs; triglyceride lowering diet);
- Food Sensitivities/Intolerances (e.g. alcohol; caffeine; gluten; lactose; sodium);
- Specific Nutrient Needs (e.g. vitamins A, B2, B9/Folic Acid, B12, C, D, E, etc; minerals – calcium,
iron; omega 3 fatty acids; phosphatidylcholine; antioxidants);
Body Health (e.g. physical fitness/exercise; bone health; pain tolerance; recovery time);
Brain Health (e.g. stress; mental health; cognitive health; addiction);
- Detoxification (e.g. removal of chemicals in smoked & charred meats; ability to remove toxins
using glutathione; histamine removal);
Obesity Risk (e.g. type 2 diabetes risk; appetite/satiety/exercise/eating habits);
Hormonal health (e.g. testosterone; estrogen; thyroid health);
- A special Women’s Health section that takes a detailed look at estrogen metabolism, including
phase I metabolism (metabolites) and phase II detox (via the methylation and glutathione
The analysis of the APOE gene, a strong predictor of risk for late-onset Alzheimer’s disease;
- A detailed breakdown of our ability to remove toxins from the body using glutathione, including
the analysis of Copy Number Variations (CNVs) in GSTT1 and GSTM1; and
- An analysis of risk for Cardiovascular Disease.
1x Test kit
1x Consultation with a genetic counselor
1x DNA report